site stats
SSX's Blog



Post Prelims Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am lazy have ran out of creative juices and is thus posting random stuffs pertaining to recent happenings. I was hoping for something intellectual out of this blog but I fail hard at it, seeing that I have been posting nothing but YouTube videos recently. So, I am going to blog about something lighter and make this mugger here seem not so like one prove that this can be a normal blog.

Nothing much going around, except post prelims schedule has been quite slack with lots of break in between. That's good, ain't it? Just yesterday, I have a 3.5 hours break between my second last and last lesson. I could have spent that time doing something exhaustive like playing ball (which I haven't done so for a long time) but instead, I spent that time so ever wisely by doing a VJ prelims paper. I didn't intend for it, I used my Chemistry and Physics revision lecture preparing for the last lesson because I haven't started on it. I have almost finished the RJ paper after Physics but alas, RJ paper is for next week. Damn. Oh well, at least it means I have lesser to do next week.

Wait, that's not right. I am exactly 30 days away from A levels. Definitely not a time to reduce my workload. Zzz. Haha, I am so hardworking. -_-.

Anyway, my prelims result are quite exhilarating. Okay, the grades are decent but that's not what I am refering to. My all-time-constantly-bordering-on-fail GP is now my best subject (according to school ranking) without me devoting all my time to it unlike another subject (which is now first runner-up, losing to GP by 1% in percentile). HAHA. Talk about getting lucky.

I have to stop procrastinating and start revising for real soon! Good luck all!

Labels: ,

Posted at 10:42 AM