site stats
SSX's Blog



AFK Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Now that I am less than 3 weeks away from the start of A levels, my activity here is probably going to go lower than what it is now. The probability that cutting down my activity is going to help me in my end of year is pretty much near zero but hopefully it's going to give me a sense of dedication to studying, albeit a false one.

I uploaded some not-very-relevant humourous pictures to commemorate the coming of A levels. They are quite outdated but meh, they're still a good laugh occasionally. Enjoy! (As usual, click the link below to see full post)

Anyway, just for your information, I do not own any of these images. I found all of them online.

First, to describe us, who are (finally) dedicating appropriate lengths of time to our full-time jobs as students,

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now for some intellectual images,


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This is to describe the rest of you who've finished exams,


Photobucket




Labels: ,

Posted at 9:17 PM