site stats
SSX's Blog



Windows 7 Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yo windows vista users, this is a piece of good news for all of you if you haven't already heard about it.

Windows 7 Operating System (OS) is coming out and Vista users can get this upgrade for practically nothing (except the mailing fee). All you have to do is visit this Microsoft website and follow the instructions given. If you are a Vista user, I would recommend ordering one now, and by that I mean right now even if you intend to wait till the OS is proven to be stable. This offers only extends till Jan 31 2010 and who knows if it will end earlier, since it seems to be only available "while stock last" as quoted.

Some hardware requirements your computer needs before it can run Windows 7 without a hitch:
1 GHz processor or more
1 GB of RAM or more
16 GB of Hard Disk Space (My C drive doesn't have this D=)

It's obvious why you want to upgrade to Windows 7 because Vista is crappy not in season anymore. Windows 7 claims to be faster, more user friendly and hmm, customizable. It probably patches up a lot of loopholes Vista users experienced but I can't say much since I have not tried it. Read the full windows official article here.

Order one now! (BTW, I decided I am sticking to my XP till NS is over)

Labels: ,

Posted at 10:56 PM