site stats
SSX's Blog



A levels part 2 Sunday, November 9, 2008

While camping in front of the computer study table all day, one needs to have a healthy dose of entertainment and leisure to impede the unhealthy weight gain, if it actually helps.

I seem to be approaching the end of A levels (19th's going to be my liberation day). Biology students end on 20th. Ha. After that I expect myself to lose my motive in life and idle around my house like a parasite 'cos I have nothing to look forward to or work for after that. xD. I don't see that as a bad thing. Looking forward to it!

And oh yes, part of the entertainment and leisure I was talking about.

Photobucket

Click the blue link below for more!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: ,

Posted at 6:06 PM