site stats
SSX's Blog



Sony Vaio CW Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holy, I want a Vaio CW.



It's specs?
Less than 2.5kg, 23cm by 34cm
2.2GHz dual core processor
4 Gig RAM
500GB
Nvidia GeForce G210M with up to 512MB VRAM
Blu-ray compatibility (Something better than DVD)
Built-in Card Reader, Wireless compatibility up to draft n
Sleek Design!
Less than 1.2k SGD

If you have no idea what that information above means, it's (in my opinion) a pretty good deal for a consumer laptop and with the specifications just suited for multimedia (and still upgradable). It's won't be laggy watching the high quality videos or doing those intensive rendering, plus it has about all the most up-to-date technology that I've known of. In case you didn't know, it comes with Windows 7 too, which is the latest Windows Operating System available.

If nothing else catches my eyes I might just buy this laptop for my uni usage. :D. There's still two years though, but I do want that limited edition blue color laptop (see above).

Labels: ,

Posted at 10:18 PM